A Bookkeeper position has become available within a Glasgow-based software company.
This expanding business, based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre, have been going through a period of great success due to multiple international client wins and they have ambitious plans for further growth throughout 2017/18. They provide a market leading software solution and they have a focus on continually improving and diversifying their offering.
This is a newly-created post which has come as a result of on-going expansion in the UK and internationally. You will become a key stakeholder within the Finance team and will act as a main point of contact for clients.
The workplace is a fun and vibrant environment so don’t be shy to let your enthusiasm and your own brand of banter shine through.
- Assist with the preparation of Management Accounts
- Assist with all month/year end reporting
- Assist with Budgeting and Forecasting
- Assist with managing the workload of admin staff
- Provide financial information for senior management meetings
- Processing of monthly payroll for approx. 50 employees
- Carry out Credit Control duties
- Issue sales invoices and purchase orders, and manage accounts payable
- Deal with queries from customers/suppliers on invoices issued/received
- Manage banking and petty cash, including regular reconciliation of bank accounts
This full time role comes with a salary of £22-25k as well as excellent benefits including healthcare and generous holiday allowance.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Ideally you will have a recognised accountancy qualification (HND, AAT etc)
- Experience of Sage accounting software or similar online accounting programmes
- First class IT skills, including a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of Credit Control, invoice processing and Payroll would be advantageous
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please get in touch with Iain Hughes at the iMultiply office in Glasgow, or apply via the link.