£20,000 - £23,000
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the position of Bookkeeper with a well-known Accountancy Practice based in Stirling
A well-recognised organisation who have high standards in their DNA. Established for several years, the business is based in the heart of Stirling and have continuously grown and are looking to expand on their already evident success. Providing their customers with innovative technology to assist them, this organisation truly is an excellent business to be a part of.
The position of Bookkeeper is a newly created position again emphasising their strong staff retention. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years practical bookkeeping experience and be highly motivated about deliver exemplary customer service both internally & externally. Candidates will be considered from a range of backgrounds including Accountancy Practice/Firm or Industry.
The position of Bookkeeper has arisen based in the Stirling city centre and is paying a salary of between £20,000 - £23,000 plus an excellent benefits package including a contributory pension scheme. The offices are easily accessible by numerous public transport routes and also has onsite parking.
In this role, the duties will include, but not be restricted to, the following:
- Assisting with management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Processing journals, accruals and prepayments
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Processing Invoices
- Reconciling Accounts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Liaising and building relations with internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years+ practical bookkeeping experience
- Accountancy Practice/Firm background
- Knowledge of systems such as Sage or Xero would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills