iMultiply are engaged on an exceptional opportunity for a Bookkeeper based in Edinburgh city centre.
This early stage technology business has grown significantly since inception and are on track to become a market leader within 5 years’. Their business plans and model is highly impressive with a predicted 50% increase in turnover over the next 12-24 months.
The successful candidate has the chance to join a thriving, highly commercial and international business with aggressive growth plans for the next 5 years. Furthermore you will directly report to the Managing Director which will result in excellent visibility and autonomy. If these growth plans are achieved it will result in progression opportunities for the successful individual.
The Bookkeeper position is offering a salary of £20,000 -£23,000 including generous holiday allowance and an excellent benefits package. Their offices are based in Edinburgh city centre and are easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting into the Managing Director
- Assisting with monthly management accounts
- Preparing VAT returns
- Processing journal, prepayments and accruals
- Bank reconciliations
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Credit control
- Self Assessments
- Corporation Tax
- Overseeing payroll
- Assisting with any customer queries
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have following experience:
- Bookkeeper experience within an SME environment – ESSENTIAL
- Working knowledge of Sage & Xero
- Experienced in bookkeeping & general administration
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Fiona Gardner on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion.