Audit & Accounts Senior
£32,000 - £40,000
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the exciting opportunity for an Audit & Accounts Senior has arisen based in Fife.
The company has recently seen a very positive change in their management team with the entire division under the guidance of a new Partner & Manager. The business is experiencing natural growth which has allowed them to heavily invest in staff training, development and recruitment to create this position.
The position of Senior - Accounts & Audit will suit a qualified Accountant however finalist may also be considered with ample practical experience. You must have experience of working within an Accountancy Practice/Firm and have exposure to audit, exposure to accounts is advantageous however not essential as training will be provided.
The role of an Audit & Accounts Senior will offer a competitive salary of £32,000 - £40,000 plus a strong benefits package.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the Partner and Manager with ability to deputise in their absence
- Manager a large portfolio of diverse clients
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, Ltd Companies and Partnerships
- Completion and planning of audits
- Preparation of management accounts
- VAT returns
- Working closely with taxation
- Reviewing and developing processes, procedures and controls
- Ensuring compliance with statutory returns & requirements
- Building relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant however finalist will also be considered with ample practical experience
- A strong Accountancy Firm/Practice background
- Exposure to audit
- Accounts experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7745 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.