£32,000 - £37,000 plus retention bonus
The newly created position of Audit Senior has arisen based in Glasgow city centre.
The Accountancy Practice sector is a highly saturated market, however, this Firm has no problem in differentiating themselves from the competition due to their exceptional reputation, customer service and investment in staff learning & development. Standing still is not an option for this Firm and they are constantly embracing ways to modernise and move forward to ensure they are classified as the market leader.
The portfolio of clients presents the opportunity to work with a range of diverse clients, not only giving exposure to the commercial sector but also includes not for profit such as traditional charities, housing associations, education facilities etc.
The position of Audit Senior will ideally suit a newly qualified Accountant, however, a finalist could also be considered with ample practical experience. You report to both Senior Manager and Partner level given unlimited exposure whilst also being presented with the ability to propel your career forward.
The role of Audit Senior will offer a salary of £32,000 - £37,000 plus an excellent benefits package. The Firms stunning offices are based in Glasgow city centre and are easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but no restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to both Senior Manager and Partner Level
- Assisting in managing a large portfolio of diverse clients
- Supervising Trainees including reviewing of work
- Supporting Trainees with learning & development including qualification studies
- Sole ownership of audit assignments from planning to completion
- Preparation of financial accounts
- Ensuring adherence with external compliance & regulatory returns
- Completing technical fieldwork
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Ad-hoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant – finalist will be considered with ample practical experience
- Strong practical audit experience (ESSENTIAL)
- Exposure to accounts preparation would be advantageous however training can be provided
- Supervisory or mentoring experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Alex Allen on 0141 648 9150 or email@example.com for a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.