£32,000 - £37,000
iMultiply are delighted to be working on the position of Audit Senior based in Perth.
Are you keen to work for a Firm that has an exceptional track record for training and development? Does the prospect of working for a Firm that is changing with the times to ensure it is offering clients a modernised approach and exceptional level of service appeal to you? If so, this might be the ideal opportunity for you…
This business is an instantly recognisable mid-tier accountancy firm who provide various services to some of the UK’s largest businesses. They also have an exceptional record of accomplishment of working with local SMEs and high growth start-ups.
The position of Audit Senior is a superb opportunity for a Qualified Accountant looking to join a growing firm with a wide range of clients within a variety of sector
The position of an Audit senior has arisen offering a salary of up to £37k (depending on experience) including an excellent benefits package and generous holiday allowance. Their offices are based in Perth and are easily accessible via public transport with parking available onsite.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following:
- Manage a portfolio of the firms audit clients for various sectors including housing associations, charities, credit unions and commercial organisations
- Finalisation of planning and review to ensure completion of audit files & accounts - this includes on and off site
- Liaising with clients to discuss draft accounts and other audit completion paperwork including management letters and letter of presentation.
- Utilise and share strong technical knowledge with internal and external stakeholders to increase company reputation & brand
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified Accountant - ICAS/ACCA/ICAEW/ or equivalent, however, Part Qualified individuals will also be considered
- Previous experience working within an accountancy practice
- Experience of operating at managerial level
- Broad range of sector experience or sector specialist
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you have any questions or queries regarding this position then please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747 for a confidential discussion or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org