£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the position of Audit Manager with a mid-tier firm in Glasgow.
This opportunity presents the chance to join a top tier Accountancy Practice that has an exceptional reputation externally with its clients and internally for staff development & progression. The business has secured a significant amount of new work and contracts over the past 36 months which has resulted in considerable expansion & growth for the Firm.
Do you want a new role that utilises your people skills and gives you visibility with clients and stakeholders? Would you like to work for an Accountancy Firm that has a diverse portfolio of clients from wide-ranging sectors? If so this might be the ideal opportunity for you…
The position of Audit Manager is based in the Glasgow city centre. The role offers a competitive salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Managing a large portfolio of diverse client
- Direct client interaction and liaising & reporting to partners
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Providing technical guidance to clients through the reviewing of audit assignments
- Leading audit assignments
- Aiding the development of staff including monitoring, training and managing Trainee’s
- Assisting with production of tender documentation
- Increasing the brand and reputation of the Firm via business development
- General Ad hoc duties
To be considered for this position:
- Qualified Accountant – ICAS/ICAEW/ACCA, however qualified by experience will also be considered with relevant experience.
- Previous Accountancy Firm/Practice background is ESSENTIAL
- Strong practical audit experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- People management or supervisory experience would be highly advantageous
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this excellent opportunity then please do not hesitate to contact Alex Allen on 0141 648 9150.