£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the newly created opportunity has arisen to join a top Accountancy Firm in Edinburgh city centre as an Audit Manager.
A mid-tier Accountancy Firm with an excellent reputation in the Scottish marketplace. This practice provides a professional, fun, interactive and engaging working environment to ensure every employee feels valued. The Firm has an exceptional reputation for promoting and developing internally with several Managers, Directors and Partners having initially joined the Firm from the early stages of their careers.
The position of Audit Manager is newly created which reflects the growth the team is currently undergoing. The purpose of the role is to co-ordinate and manage the audits of a variety of clients across Edinburgh and Central Scotland. To be considered for the role you will be a fully Qualified Accountant and have experience of external audit within Practice.
The role of Audit Manager will offer a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package. The businesses stunning and modern offices are based in Edinburgh city centre.
The role will fashion the following duties:
- Co-ordinating and managing the full audit process from risk assessment through to the signing of the final accounts
- Liaising with other internal departments to ensure a clear and co-ordinated client service
- Responding to client queries
- Reviewing and providing guidance on the work of junior team members
- Coaching and developing junior members of the team
- Managing a large portfolio of diverse clients
- Managing the billing process
- Supporting Partners and other senior members of staff in generating new business including assisting in audit tenders and presentations
To be considered for this role you have the following skills/experience:
- Qualified Accountant – ICAS/ICAEW/ACCA or equivalent
- Managerial audit exposure within an Accountancy Firm/Practice
- Delegating and allocating work to other members of the audit team
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Accountable and willing to take ownership of complex tasks
- An ability to manage and prioritise your workload
For more information, please contact Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747 or email email@example.com