iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on a permanent Assistant Management Accountant position based in Edinburgh.
A well established and highly performing business that operates right across the Scotland that is currently going through an exciting period of change. You will be based at the central hub working within a talented finance team. They are once again growing due to further expansion giving the successful applicant ample opportunities for career development.
This business-critical role is a newly created posted to support the Finance Manager and also liaise with Senior Managers and budget holders. Furthermore, you will be under the stewardship of an exceptional line manager who has a proven track record and takes exceptional pride in developing the careers of Part Qualified Accountants. To be considered for this opportunity you must have a minimum of 2 years’ practical finance experience including strong analytical skills plus an intermediate to advanced user of Excel.
The role will offer a highly competitive salary of £23,000 - £26,000 including a full study support package plus an excellent benefits package which includes pension, ample holidays and other great benefits. The offices are easily accessible via public transport with parking available onsite.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Management reporting
- Working with project teams to review costs and financial systems
- Intercompany invoicing
- Posting General Ledger and Project Ledger journals
- Liaising with relevant individuals and departments to resolve complex finance queries
- Providing Financial Analysis, creating budgets and forecasting
- Reviewing financial budgets to ensure they are in alignment to targets of the organisation
- Reviewing accounting processes and procedures
- Creating KPIs and business plans
- Budget transfers
- Analysing financial data for variances or discrepancies
- Ad-hoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 2 years practical finance experience including strong financial analysis
- Ideally, candidates will be studying towards their professional accounting qualification, AAT qualified with the view of starting ACCA/CIMA/ICAS or qualified by experience will be accepted
- Intermediate to advanced user of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you would like to have a confidential discussion please feel free to get in touch with Lewis Cavanagh on 0131 603 7747 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.