Assistant Client Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 plus study support
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the opportunity to join a small but well established Accountancy Practice as an Assistant Client Manager.
An Accountancy Practice that can easily differentiate themselves from the competition due to its unique approach and Senior Management experience. This well-established Practice adopts a proactive approach where the priority is not just about speaking to clients when accounts or deadlines are due but providing an advisory service to increase efficiency, be cost effective and improve the bottom line all year round. Furthermore the majority of the Senior Management team not only have extensive Practice experience but have sat in Senior Finance positions within various industry sectors.
The position of Assistant Client Manager will require you to facilitate and manage a large portfolio of diverse clients for annual accounts, management accounts, VAT returns, corporate & personal tax and bookkeeping. You will also be required to assist with the monitoring and development of Trainee Accountants going through various qualifications including AAT, ACCA and ICAS.
The role of Assistant Client Manager will offer a highly competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits including generous holiday allowance & pension. Should career development and progression be important to you then there is also a realistic chance of obtaining a Partnership/Directorship within the near future. The office is based in Edinburgh city centre and the Practice operates a flexible working environment with very little overtime required.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to and deputising for the Directors
- Facilitating and managing a large portfolio of diverse clients
- Mentoring and development of Trainee Accountants
- Production of annual accounts
- Production of management accounts
- VAT returns
- Corporate & personal tax returns
- Building relationships with senior stakeholders
- Liaising with payroll department
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Part Qualified/Qualified Accountant
- A minimum of 2-3 years Accountancy Practice/Firm experience
- Experience of Cloud Accounting software DESIRABLE
- Supervisory or people management exposure would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to interact and influence senior stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion.