A Global Chartered Accountancy practice requires the services of a Qualified or QBE Accountant to take on an Accounts Senior position within the specialist Medical department based in Glasgow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing Accounting & Advisory team within a large global accounting firm. They have clients of all sizes, from start-ups to global players, and they have expertise that covers every sector.
You will be part of a growing specialist Medical team which provides an outstanding quality of service to clients. The role includes year end accounting work, management accounts, Superannuation and Personal Tax work
- Preparation of Year End Partnership Accounts
- Preparation of Partnership and Individual Tax returns
- Preparation of Superannuation Certificates
- IRIS/XERO set-up and training for clients
- Preparation of financial forecasts on Partners capital accounts
- Preparation of management accounts
- Lead other ad-hoc advisory assignments
- Management of small portfolio of business clients reporting to manager
- Be the main point of contact in client relationships within that portfolio
- Be involved in client meetings
- To report in a timely and accurate manner to client queries
- To keep manager informed of case progress and any issues arising
- To raise profile of the firm by ensuring clients are fully satisfied by the service they receive
- Support manager in the training and development of junior staff
This role comes with a salary of £25-35k, depending on experience, as well as an excellent, flexible benefits package.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 2 years working in the specialist medical sector is required.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Holds experience of managing small portfolio.
- Significant experience of:
o Preparation of partnership accounts
o Preparation of Superannuation certificates
o Preparation of Tax Returns (although training will be provided)
o IRIS & Xero set-up and providing training to clients
o Preparation of drawings and capital account projections
- Strong business acumen and capacity to influence and convince.
- Strong interpersonal and client handling skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong numerical and IT skills (including Iris, Xero, CCH personal tax)
- Full UK driving license desirable but not essential
If you have any questions regarding this position then please do not hesitate to contact Alex Allen at the iMultiply office in Glasgow or alternatively you can apply via the link.