£30,000 - £40,000 plus excellent benefits package
iMultiply are delighted to be working on the position of Accounts Senior based in Perth.
Are you keen to work for a Firm that has an exceptional track record for training and development? Does the prospect of working for a Firm that is changing with the times to ensure it is offering clients a modernised approach and exceptional level of service appeal to you? If so, this might be the ideal opportunity for you…
This business is an instantly recognisable mid-tier accountancy firm who provide various services to some of the UK’s largest businesses. They also have an exceptional track record of working with local SMEs and high growth start-ups.
The position of Accounts Senior is a superb opportunity for a qualified or QBE accountant looking to join a growing firm with a wide range of clients within a variety of sectors.
The role of Accounts Senior will offer a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 plus a competitive benefits package and excellent progression opportunities. Their impressive offices are based Perth city centre and easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Accounts preparation for a wide range of businesses
- Tax work including computations and returns
- Reviewing payroll and VAT returns
- Dealing with clients on a daily basis
- Report findings to senior management
- Advise clients on new legislation
To be considered for the role you will ideally have the following attributes:
- ACCA/ICAS/ICAEW or equivalent qualified - DESIREABLE (QBE's will be considered)
- Excellent team working skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of accounting systems
- Be comfortable coaching junior members of the team
For more information and full role profile please call Gareth Spowart 0131 603 7747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org