Competitive Salary plus benefits
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the position of Accounts Senior based in Stirling.
A modern, progressive and forward thinking mid-tier firm with an excellent reputation on the market for providing an excellent level of service to clients. The Practice has grown significantly in recent years and is constantly on the lookout for ways to develop and enhance the firm.
The position of Accounts Senior is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate coming from an Accountancy Firm/Practice background looking to develop their career in a highly reputable firm. The role offers excellent variety and exposure and presents the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting and fastest growing SMEs in Scotland.
The role of Accounts Senior will offer a competitive salary which will depend on your experience, plus a highly competitive benefits package. The businesses stunning and modern offices are based in the Stirling city centre.
The role will fashion the following duties:
- Advising and consulting with clients face to face and by telephone or email
- Preparing management accounts
- Preparing annual statutory accounts for a wide variety of SMEs
- Preparing VAT returns
- Communicating findings to senior management in a clear and concise manner
- Managing workload to ensure deadlines are met whilst always maintaining a high level of service
- On job support and training to junior staff
To be considered for this role you have the following skills/experience:
- Worked in an accountancy firm/practice environment for 2-3 years ESSENTIAL
- Be personable and competent in building trust and rapport
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage and develop existing client relationships
- Be confident in working to tight deadlines effectively
For more information, please contact Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org