Accounts Senior – Accountancy Practice/Firm
£27,000 - £32,000 plus benefits
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Senior based in Edinburgh.
A mid tier firm with an excellent reputation for consistently providing a fantastic service to their diverse and wide-ranging client base. This business prides itself on going beyond the numbers and going over and above the status quo. If you are someone who seeks to really add value to you clients and make a tangible difference to your client's business then this may be the firm for you. This firm is currently in a rapid period of growth and is an excellent time to get on board.
The position of Accounts Senior is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate coming from an accountancy firm/practice background looking to develop their career in a highly reputable firm. The role offers excellent variety and exposure and presents the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting and fastest growing SMEs in the East Central Scotland marketplace. The purpose of the role is to assist in the preparation and of analysing of client’s accounts.
The role of Accounts Senior will offer a salary of £27,000 - £32,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package. The businesses stunning and modern offices are based in Edinburgh city centre.
The role will fashion the following duties:
- Advising and consulting with clients face to face and by telephone or email
- Preparing management accounts
- Preparing annual statutory accounts for a wide variety of SMEs
- Preparing VAT returns
- Communicating findings to senior management in a clear and concise manner
- Managing workload to ensure deadlines are met whilst always maintaining a high level of service
- On job support and training to junior staff
To be considered for this role you have the following skills/experience:
- Worked in an accountancy firm/practice environment for ideally 3-4 years ESSENTIAL
- Be personable and competent in building trust and rapport
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage and develop existing client relationships
- Be confident in working to tight deadlines effectively
For more information, please contact Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org