iMultiply Resourcing are delighted to be working on an Accounts Payable Team Leader position based in Edinburgh
This technology business are market leaders in their field, you could be part of their strong 5-year growth plan. The company is an iconic and prestigious Edinburgh-based brand that has an unparalleled understanding of the markets in which they operate. This position presents the chance to join a business that has been growing significantly. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and ambitious organisation that hires talented individuals and offers a pleasant working environment. You will get the opportunity to be part of a number of different projects which will ultimately help the business grow. Another behaviour that this company endorses is analytical thinking, encouraging new ideas and always looking to improve.
The role of Accounts Payable Team Leader presents the opportunity to join a world-class finance function and will offer ample career progression development opportunities due to the significant size of the business. The key task in this role will be implementing new processes and procedures within the purchase ledger department as well as managing a small team.
This newly created Accounts Payable Team Leader position will offer a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 plus an excellent benefits package including generous holiday allowance and an excellent benefits package. The offices are based in Edinburgh and are easily assessable via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Taking ownership of purchase ledger and expenses management
- Championing projects designed to improve processes and managing a team of two through these projects
- Analysing all aspects of the accounts payable function and identifying room for improvements
- Managing key suppliers in the best interests of the group
- Reconciling supplier statements and PL control accounts
- Paying invoices on the planned payment date
- Helping to manage cash flow objectives for the ledger
- Gaining authorisation of invoices in a timely manner
- Efficiently dealing with / resolving any queries
- Providing a good level of customer service to business unit heads
- Communicating clearly and effectively with suppliers
- Provide a rapid efficient and employee friendly expenses payment service
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Strong Accounts Payable experience – Essential
- Experience of managing a small team
- You will be able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and will be a logical, solution-focussed thinker.
- Experience using Excel at an advanced level
- Be able to build strong, long-lasting relationships across the company and work closely with the senior management team.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this role please do not hesitate to get in contact with Lewis Cavanagh on 0131 603 7747 or email@example.com