Accounts Manager/Assistant Manager
Competitive Salary plus benefits
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the position of Accounts Manager/Assistant Manager based in Stirling.
The Accountancy Practice market is one that is extremely saturated with businesses having lots of choice in which CA firm they will choose, however, this firm has no problems in standing out from the crowd. This firm has grown significantly in the last decade and there are no signs of this stopping soon. Always at the forefront of the developments within this everchanging sector, this Practice is consistently looking to get itself ahead of its competitors.
The position of Accounts Manager/Assistant Manager is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate coming from an Accountancy Firm/Practice background looking to develop their career in a highly reputable firm. The role offers excellent variety and exposure and presents the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting and fastest growing SMEs in Scotland. You will be tasked with managing a team of Assistants and Seniors and facilitating their career and personal development.
The role of Accounts Manager/Assistant Manager will offer a competitive salary which will depend on your experience, plus a highly competitive benefits package. The businesses stunning and modern offices are based in the Stirling centre.
The role will fashion the following duties:
- Liaising with clients to build and enhance working relationships
- Reviewing the work of Assistants and Seniors and providing constructive feedback to aid development of their technical ability
- Conducting staff appraisals
- Reporting findings directly to Partner level
- Improving business processes to maximise efficiency and improve the client service
- Assisting Partners with Business Development
To be considered for this role you have the following skills/experience:
- Worked in an accountancy firm/practice environment for a minimum of 4 years ESSENTIAL
- Be a Qualified Accountant - ESSENTIAL
- Be personable and competent in building trust and rapport
- Ability to manage and develop existing client relationships
- Be confident in managing and developing a team
For more information, please contact Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747 or email email@example.com