Accounts Assistant/Accounts Senior
£20,000 - £30,000 plus flexible working (Full/Part Time)
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the position of Accounts Assistant based in Stirlingshire.
A customer-centric business that heavily invests in staff training and development to ensure it creates an interactive and stimulating working environment. The company has recently experienced leadership change and this is the ideal opportunity to join the business on their quest to modernise and ensure they remain a market leading business within their sector.
The position of Accounts Assistant/Accounts Senior will report to the Senior Managers and Directors of the business making you an intrinsic member of the team & office. You will complete an extremely varied role where you will be exposed to management accounts, annual accounts, VAT returns, bookkeeping whilst liaising, maintaining and enhancing relations with internal & external stakeholders.
The role of Accounts Assistant/Accounts Senior is ideal for candidates looking for full or part-time hours and will offer a competitive salary of £20,000 - £30,000 plus a strong benefits package including flexible working and study support for those looking to undertake professional examinations.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the senior management team
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of annual accounts
- VAT & taxations returns
- Ensuring compliance with external regulations & returns including HMRC
- Liaising with payroll department
- Maintaining and developing relations with internal & external stakeholders
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years practical finance experience
- Experience of management accounts, annual accounts and bookkeeping
- Experience of taxation would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of Sage would be advantageous
- Competent user of Microsoft Office including Excel
Please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747 or email@example.com for a private & confidential discussion.