An amazing opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant based in Fife paying from £20,000 – £21,000 plus an excellent benefits package.
This innovative brand and business are a formidable force not only in the UK but also all over the world. Over the past 12 months they have completed a few highly impressive acquisitions to increase their market share and coverage.
The role of Accounts Assistant presents the opportunity to join a world class finance function and will offer ample career progression development opportunities due to the significant size of the finance function and the overall business. To be considered you must have a minimum of 12 months purchase ledger experience and be well versed in the use of an ERP system such as Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards etc.
The position of Accounts Assistant will offer a salary of £20,000 - £21,000 plus an excellent benefits package include private medical insurance and pension contributions. The offices are based towards the west of Edinburgh and have parking available onsite or are easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the Finance Manager for Accounts Payable
- Processing invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing expenses
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with purchase and supplier enquiries
- Assisting with month end
- Working closely with other finance functions such as VAT, Financial Accounts etc.
- Building relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 12 months practical purchase ledger/accounts payable experience
- Experience of using an ERP system such as Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Robinson on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion.