£18,000 - £24,000 plus study support
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the position of Accounts Assistant with an Accountancy Practice in West Lothian.
This role provides the opportunity to join a highly successful growing and progressive Practice based in West Lothian. The business has built up an exceptional reputation for its proactive and customer centric approach. This ethos has resulted in steady growth over the last few years as the Practice continues to develop and broaden its client base.
The Role of Accounts Assistant will offer the successful candidate a huge amount of variation and exposure including statutory accounts, management accounts, bookkeeping and payroll. This role offers excellent progression for the right candidate, study support
The role will offer a highly competitive salary of £18,000 - £24,000 depending on experience. The premises are based in West Lothian and are easily accessible via public transport or they have parking facilitates available onsite.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Processing of weekly and monthly payroll
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Preparation of tax returns
- Liaising and building relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Liaising with clients
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Experience of working in Accountancy Practice – ESSENTIAL
- Be comfortable in dealing with clients
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion.