An amazing opportunity has arisen for an Accounts assistant on a temp to perm basis based in Edinburgh paying from £10-12 per hour.
This innovative brand and business are a formidable force not only in the UK but also all over the world. Over the past 12 months they have completed a few highly impressive acquisitions to increase their market share and coverage presenting the perfect time to be join as they embark on a new chapter of their amazing journey.
The role of Accounts Assistant position presents the opportunity to join a world class finance function and will offer ample career progression development opportunities due to the significant size of the finance function and the overall business. To be considered you must have a minimum of 12 months purchase ledger experience and be well versed in the use of an ERP system such as Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards etc.
The position of Accounts Payable Clerk - Temporary will offer a competitive rate and is likely to last 3 months. The offices are based towards the west of Edinburgh and have parking available onsite or are easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the Finance Manager for Accounts Payable
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing expenses
- Bank reconciliations
- Managing petty cash
- Dealing with purchase and supplier enquiries
- Assisting with month end.
- Building relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 12 months practical purchase ledger/accounts payable experience
- Experience of using an ERP system such as Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Robinson on 0131 603 7747 or email@example.com for a private & confidential discussion.