£20,000 - £25,000 plus benefits and excellent flexibility
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the position of Accounts Assistant with a mid-tier Accountancy Practice in Edinburgh.
This role provides the opportunity to join a highly successful small business based in Edinburgh with over 50 staff. For over 100 years the business has built up an exceptional reputation not only for its proactive and customer centric approach but its fun, interactive, and flexible working environment.
The Role of Accounts Assistant will offer the successful candidate a huge amount of variation and exposure including statutory accounts, management accounts, bookkeeping and payroll. Furthermore, should you be capable of taking on additional responsibilities, the business is dedicated to creating a personal development plan to ensure you reach your full potential.
The role will offer a highly competitive salary of £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. This will also be accompanied by a flexible working system which can be extremely rare and hard to find on today’s market. The premises are based on the outskirts of Edinburgh and so are easily accessible via public transport or they have parking facilitates available onsite.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting directly and deputising for the Senior Manager
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Processing of weekly and monthly payroll
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Preparation of tax returns
- Liaising and building relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Experience of working in Accountancy Practice - ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of systems such as Sage, Iris, Xero would be advantageous but not essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747 or email@example.com for a private & confidential discussion.