A mid-tier, independent accountancy firm require the services of an experienced Accounts Assistant on a full-time basis.
iMultiply’s Practice team are working with a well-known, prestige mid-tier Chartered Accountancy firm based in the Edinburgh city centre. The firm are looking to expand their established and dedicated team and currently require an Accounts Assistant or Part- Qualified Accountant.
This busy, growing practice are looking for someone with at least 1 years’ experience working within a Practice firm and to work on a Full-Time basis.
The Accounts Assistant role will include:
· You will be a key point of contact to a portfolio of clients and provide efficient and effective service to clients ranging from Sole-Traders to large Limited Companies
· Assist with the preparation of Financial Statements
· Preparation of CT600’s and Income Tax Returns
· Preparation and submission of VAT returns
· General Bookkeeping duties
The full-time salary will be up to £24k. The firm is willing to provide flexible working hours at 35 hours per week.
· You must have 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar Accounts Assistant role within a Public Practice firm
· Experience of preparing accounts to trial balance stage
· Ideally, you will have experience of cloud accounting software such as Xero and Sage
· Excellent communication skills will be required, and you must be comfortable liaising with client personnel
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, get in touch with Carla Heron at the iMultiply office in Glasgow, or alternatively you can apply via the link.