Accounts Assistant (Accountancy Practice/Firm) FTC 12 Months
£23,000 - £26,000
iMultiply are delighted to engaged on the position of Accounts Assistant with one of the most well-known and fastest growing CA firms in Scotland.
A mid-tier firm with an excellent reputation for consistently providing a fantastic service to their diverse and wide-ranging client base. This business prides itself on going beyond the numbers and going over and above the status quo. If you are someone who seeks to really add value to you clients and make a tangible difference to your client's business then this may be the firm for you. This firm is currently in a rapid period of growth and is an excellent time to get on board.
The position of Accounts Assistant is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate coming from an Accountancy Firm/Practice looking to develop their career in a highly reputable firm. The role offers excellent variety and exposure and presents the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting and fastest growing SMEs in the East Central Scotland marketplace. The purpose of the role is to assist in the preparation of the clients’ accounts.
The role of Accounts Assistant will offer a salary of £23,000 - £26,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package. The businesses stunning and modern offices are based in Edinburgh city centre.
The role will fashion the following duties:
- Preparation of annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of forecasts, business plans and other reports
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Training clients on Cloud Accounting systems such as Xero, IRIS etc.
- Assisting with bookkeeping
- Coaching junior members of the team
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this position you must be:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working within an accountancy practice
- Exposure to accounts preparation – ESSENTIAL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and under minimal supervision
Please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity