Accounts & Bookkeeping Assistant
£18,000 - £23,000
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged exclusivley on the position of Accounts & Bookkeeping Assistant based in the heart of Edinburgh.
A well-established Practice based in the Edinburgh city centre with a fun and flexible environment. This Practice has a wide-ranging and diverse client base from start-ups and sole traders to partnerships and limited companies across a variety of sectors. Developing and maximising the potential of their team is in the DNA of this Practice which makes it an excellent environment to learn and develop new skills.
The role of Accounts & Bookkeeping Assistant would be well suited to candidates who have strong Xero/Sage experience with experience in bookkeeping and/or preparing statutory/management for a portfolio of clients within an Accountancy Practice. The role offers the chance to work with a diverse portfolio of SMEs and will involve lots of client contact
The role of Accounts & Bookkeeping Assistant will offer a competitive salary of £18,000 - £23,000 depending on your experience. The business’ stunning offices are based in the heart of Edinburgh with superb access to public transport links.
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include:
- Preparation of annual accounts for SMEs
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for SMEs
- Preparation of forecasts, business plans and other reports
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Training clients on Xero
- Undertaking bookkeeping
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising with clients to deal with queries
To be considered for this position you must be:
- Have at least 1 years’ experience working within an accountancy practice
- Have experience of Xero/Sage/Iris/Kashflow or eqwuivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and under minimal supervision
Please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Spowart at the Edinburgh office for a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity