iMultiply are excited to be engaged on the position of Accounting Customer Services Agent for a diverse forward thinking IT business based in Edinburgh City Centre.
This award-winning business has received excessive positive media coverage over the past 24 months due to their Exceptional customer service and unique product offering. With this they bring a market disruptive approach to winning business and are likely to become one of the most dominant players in their sector within the near future. They offer a fresh and enjoyable modern working environment allowing them to attract and retain an extremely talented workforce.
The position of Accounting Customer Services Agent is a newly created vacancy as a result of further company growth and expansion. To be considered for this opportunity you must have a minimum of 12 months’ practical finance experience, be passionate about delivering an exceptional level of service and excellent interpersonal skills are absolutely essential. A keen interest in systems & technology would also be an added benefit.
The role of Accounting Customer Services Agent will offer a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 plus an excellent company benefit package including generous holiday and pension allowances. The business premises are based in Edinburgh city centre and easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Assisting with the following tasks from a financial systems perspective:
- Processing and updating invoices
- Processing and updating expenses
- Bank reconciliations
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Preparing and Processing Journals
- VAT returns
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cashflow analysis
- Aged debt reporting
- P&L analysis
- Building, maintaining and developing relationships with internal & external stakeholders Reviewing and developing processes & procedures
- Dealing with product questions & queries
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 12 months practical finance experience
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of systems such as Sage Xero or quickbooks would be advantageous but not essential
- A keen interest in systems or technology would be advantageous
Please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Robinson on 0131 603 7747 or email@example.com for a private & confidential discussion.