A Qualified Accountant is required by a world-renowned Chartered Accountancy firm.
This Top 10 CA firm have built their reputation on a core set of values that runs through the whole company. They pride themselves in the ethical way in which they conduct their business and they always strive to treat clients with integrity.
Their clients come from virtually all sectors and range from sole traders to large corporate entities but all are treated with the same respect.
This position sits within the outsourced services team and you will be responsible for overseeing the provision of an efficient and cost-effective Accounts Preparation service to a portfolio of clients.
As the Manager of the team, you will be responsible for the on-going training and development of employees and will ensure regular reviews and feedback.
You will also be the main point of escalation for clients and you will ensure collaborative relationships are maintained
- Management of a portfolio of business clients, reporting to partner, and ensure Service Level Agreements are adhered to
- Oversee a team and ensure they are continually challenged, motivated and developed through regular 1-to-1 reviews and on-the-job coaching
- Review of year-end limited company, partnership and sole trader accounts
- Preparation of management accounts
- VAT returns and corporation tax computations
- Generate new business through referrals from existing clients, networking and other means
- Set up accounting systems for clients and provide training on Sage and Xero
- Deal with any issues raised by clients
- Manage all HR and disciplinary issues with professionalism and in accordance with company guidelines
This role comes with a competitive salary of £42-48k, depending on experience, as well as a fantastic flexible benefits package.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Qualified accountant with broad practical accounting experience (minimum 5 years in practice)
- Strong management skills and demonstrable experience of leading and developing a high-performance team
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel, Sage and Xero
- First class client management skills and an ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Up to date Corporation Tax knowledge would be beneficial
- A full driving license would be beneficial
If you have any questions regarding this position then please do not hesitate to contact Iain Hughes at the iMultiply office in Glasgow or alternatively you can apply via the link.