About Shepherd and Wedderburn
With offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen and the City of London, Shepherd and Wedderburn deliver comprehensive multi-jurisdictional legal advice across every business sector as well as offering a full range of private client and wealth management services.
As one of the UK's leading law firms, S+W strive to be an employer of choice and place great importance on the quality of their people at all levels of the business. Their culture is one of support for each other and for the wider interests of the business. Their clients report that they are good people to work with. Investing in talent at all levels is a priority in order to maintain a high-quality service. This is reflected by the firms IIP & IIYP accreditations. They operate a pro-active policy to ensure employee development and ongoing training making this opportunity ideal for someone looking for a positive career move.
At Shepherd and Wedderburn they recognise that their people are key to the continuing success and growth of their organisation. In aspiring to be an employer of choice they are committed to:
- providing an inclusive culture for all employees and to the principles of promoting equality as well as recognising and valuing diversity within their workforce;
- ensuring that their workforce is representative of the communities from which their organisation is drawn. Their policies reflect this ethos and we promote and regularly undertake monitoring measures to ensure equality and fairness of opportunity for all;
- creating and developing conditions whereby staff are selected and trained on the basis of their abilities, capabilities and potential regardless of any protected characteristic;
- promoting flexible working options to help their staff meet their needs; and
- providing an ongoing and proactive training and development programme to allow staff at all levels to enhance their skills.
Shepherd and Wedderburn are proud to hold the Investors in People and Investors in Young People accreditations. They continue to review and develop their approach to ensure that they maintain and enhance the standards within the firm.