iMultiply are supporting Charles River with several key finance appointments.
At Charles River, our purpose is clear, and our passion is strong: together, we create healthier lives. In 2018, we supported ~85% of drugs approved by the FDA, a significant accomplishment that makes us all proud to be part of this remarkable team. Every role at Charles River matters to the thousands of clients and millions of patients around the globe.
With 80 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving your product’s unique challenges. Our focus on timeliness and accuracy in every stage of development means you can count on reliable, reproducible results, every step of the way.
- Founded: 1947 with Headquarters in Wilmington, MA
- Employees: 14,700+ worldwide
- Revenue: $2.27 billion in FY2018
- Ownership: Publicly traded (CRL)
- Customers: Leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agrochemical, government and academic organizations around the world
- Service Areas: Basic research, discovery, safety and efficacy, clinical support and manufacturing
We are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science, and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do. We approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe.
The European Accounting hub is based at Heriot Watt Research Park on the outskirts of Edinburgh where all the below vaccines are based.