Talk through your CV
Almost every interview you will ever attend will involve the interviewer talking through your CV and for this reason it is important that you know your CV inside out.
You could be asked the following questions about every job you have had:
- Duties and responsibilities
- Turnover of the business /organisation
- What the business /organisation specialise in
- Size of the business /organisation (number of employees)
- Size of team you worked in
- What internal / external stakeholders you interacted with
- Volumes / figures – invoices, data, debtor days etc.
- Systems or software you used
- Reasons for leaving