As a first-class Management Accountant, you will be supporting the Scottish region in the production and presentation of accurate & timely financial information. The individual fulfilling this role will be analytically minded with the ability to add valuable insight and decision support to various divisions & non-financial stakeholders within Avant Homes.
The role requires strong commercial acumen and a passion to analyse & transform high volumes of data into meaningful reporting packs. The role will be work very closely with the Finance Director and be their right-hand in ensuring the Scottish region is delivering on their strategic objectives for finance, sales, marketing, risk, compliance, customer service, and quality assurance.
The role of Management Accountant will be under the stewardship of a highly talented Finance Director that is extremely passionate about mentoring and developing the careers of aspiring finance professionals.
The role of Management Accountant will be required to liaise, interact and influence with various divisions within Avant Homes including:
- Production of monthly management accounts in accordance with the Group reporting timetable
- Production of weekly operational reports
- Production of weekly cash forecasts
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Completion of year end audit packs and audit preparation
- Ensuring compliance with the Group policies and processes
- Production of Tax packs
- Variance analysis
- Production of Budgets and Forecasts
- PFA reviews and involvement with the Operational Teams
- Providing cover for the Regional Finance Director when needed
- Supervision and training Assistant Accountant
- Qualified Accountant – CIMA, ACCA, ICAS, ICAEW (ESSENTIAL)
- Well versed in the production and presentation of management accounts
- Exposure to a fast paced and highly commercial sector i.e. Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Property, Retail, Oil & Gas, Financial Services etc.
- Ability to engage, interact and influence with non-financial stakeholders
- Advanced user of Excel – pivot tables & Vlookup
Package on offer
||Highly competitive, DOE
||Company discretionary bonus scheme up to 15%
||4% employee and 5% employer contribution
||25 days + 8 statutory days
||Individual private health care
||4x annual salary life assurance
||My Avant Reward
||Annual salary review based on business performance KPI's