Why you may want to consider a contractor...
06 January 2013
iMultiply Resourcing has been working hard over the festive period to source the best accountancy and finance professionals looking for contract work starting at the beginning of 2013. There are a number of reasons you may want to consider someone on a temporary basis:-
• Flexibility – you choose the length of the assignment and what work you need done. This can free up your time and alleviate pressure on key deadlines.
• Experience – Interim contractors come with a wealth of experience from different environments, industries and roles. This breadth of experience could be of benefit to the business, team or assignment.
• Expertise – You can get someone with the specific expertise required e.g. finance systems integration expertise, business financing, change management
• Value – Can be a cost effective solution compared to external consultancies or a permanent individual
• Objectivity – Interims provide a non-biased and objective view on your business
• Speed – Interims can be in your business at very short notice
• Governance – Our interim candidates are interviewed and referenced with ID and eligibility checks completed as standard giving you piece of mind.