Finance & Operations Executive
The Finance/Operations Executive is responsible for providing effective operational and administrative support across the business. The purpose of this role is to assist iMultiply in reaching its goals by ensuring the business is operating effectively and efficiently.
This role will report to the Finance Manager.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Finance administration – e.g. posting invoices, bank reconciliations, dealing with supplier queries.
- Sales administration – Temp/Ltd company paperwork, compliance audits, advertising job roles on Firefish, posting all post placement care cards/gifts, maintaining and updating terms of business, collecting and giving references.
- IT – workstation and accounts set up, new systems and software implementation, IT security and leavers process, IT support, liaising with external IT support advisors when necessary.
- Software management – ensuring best use of internal software e.g. PeopleHR, Slack, Firefish, Power BI, including training new users.
- Office management – ensuring all offices have adequate resources e.g. stationary, equipment, furniture, confidential waste and access to information e.g. updated call lists, registration forms at reception. Organising internal events. Managing office moves and relevant supplier relationships. Maintaining and creating policy documents.
- Ad hoc improvement projects
- Personal Assistant duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a finance role
- Very good IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience multi-tasking with ability to problem solve.
- Excellent interpersonal skills together with a strong stakeholder focused approach.
- Knowledge of database and reporting systems.
- Willing to learn new skills and to adapt to new and changing technologies and environments.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please get in touch with your CV and an appropriate covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org