iMultiply are delighted to be retained exclusively with facilities management specialist Servest to assist with the recruitment of a Finance Analyst role based in Loanhead.
Facilities management service provider, Servest, acquired the building services contractor, Arthur McKay, as part of its growth and diversification strategy almost 18 months ago now and is now reaping benefits of the aligned synergies. The acquisition has helped Servest expand and develop its technical expertise, in addition to extending the FM Company’s geographical reach. Servest delivers services ranging from mechanical and electrical to networks and FM services.
This presents a very exciting time for the business as it looks to complete the integration work whilst also developing processes, procedures and controls to facilitate further expansion.
The position of Finance Analyst requires a highly analytically minded individual who is capable of business partnering with senior internal and external stakeholders. Due to the company’s size and continued growth this is an organisation where internal progression and development is not a question of if but when provided the successful candidate performs to the required standards and demonstrates the correct behaviours.
The role of Finance Analyst will offer a highly competitive salary plus benefits including full study support. The business is based on the outskirts of Edinburgh and has parking facilities available onsite.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs, P&L analysis, Variance analysis and KPI reporting
- Analysis of the monthly financial performance and reports of individual business units against objectives
- Accruals, pre-payments and journal postings
- Prepare, and distribute Monthly Overhead reports to budget holders to support performance management and target achievement
- Assist in preparing the Group’s annual budget and quarterly forecast.
- To ensure the chart of accounts is maintained correctly in all of its dimensions (individual elements all the way through to reporting structures)
- Provide analysis and support to the Senior Management Accountant when required.
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- Actively studying an Accountancy qualification – ACCA/CIMA/ICAS
- Educated to degree level would be advantageous but not essential
- Analytically minded with advanced Excel skills
- Ability to liaise, interact and influence senior stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Robinson on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.
All third party applications will be forwarded to our recruitment partner imultiply.