Commercial Administration Manager
iMultiply are delighted to be retained exclusively with facilities management specialist Servest to assist with the recruitment of a Commercial Administration Manager based in Loanhead.
Facilities management service provider, Servest, acquired the building services contractor, Arthur McKay, as part of its growth and diversification strategy almost 18 months ago now and is now reaping benefits of the aligned synergies. The acquisition has helped Servest expand and develop its technical expertise, in addition to extending the FM Company’s geographical reach. Servest delivers services ranging from mechanical and electrical to networks and FM services.
This presents a very exciting time for the business as it looks to complete the integration work whilst also developing processes, procedures and controls to facilitate further expansion.
The Commercial Administration Manager role is solely responsible for management of the commercial administrative team, financial application for the client accounts within a centralised admin function the candidate will be responsible for the management, timely invoicing and reporting, including the co-ordination of packs and queries between operations managers and the commercial team. The candidate will support the development and standardisation of the invoicing process including timescales / documentation and ensure compliance with the processes and procedures. The supplier invoice process will be managed proactively in conjunction with the Operations and Commercial team
The position of Commercial Administration Manager will offer a competitive salary plus a highly competitive benefits package. The office premises are based in Edinburgh with parking facilities available on-site.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Lead monthly application processes & timetable for all clients within central admin function.
- Introduce checks and exception reports on financial applications.
- Where achievable develop standard business processes and procedures for client application, invoicing and supplier purchase invoicing.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to ensure all necessary documentation is available to progress payments for works.
- Produce and maintain invoice packs for submission to clients.
- Provide regular MI & Reporting on billing administration processes and procedures
- Support the resolution of debt and payment issues with clients.
- Management of central commercial administrative function based in Edinburgh
- Set up new clients and renew contracts in line with contract anniversaries.
- Produce reports and investigate anomalies / exceptions on direct costs.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Experience in management of administrative function within a similar industry
- Previous experience in working in similar role for minimum of 5 years.
- Diligent highly numerate with an attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Robinson on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.
All third party applications will be forwarded to our recruitment partner iMultiply.